Any Comillas Pontifical University student wishing to pursue studies started here at another Spanish university is required to submit their request to the Degree Certificates and Transcripts Service (General Registry) for a transfer to their new university.
To do so, you must submit the above documents to the Service:
- Transfer Request to another Spanish University duly completed and signed. (Download request form ).
- Original admission letter from the new university.
- Student's proof of identity.
- Receipt of payment made at our university's Payment Office. The current fees for the 2019/2020 academic year come to 28,50 €.
Transcript transfer will automatically result in disenrollment from this university.
- Article 90 of the General Regulations, September 2014.