The funding will cover issues concerning Markets, Justice and Jesuit culture
The deadline for submitting projects for the Call for the Funding of Research Projects for 2018, in which the research groups recognized at the university can participate, finalized last May.
After a process of evaluation by the Research Commission, which considered aspects such as the quality of the research team, the results obtained in previously funded projects in calls for recognition of in-house projects, as well as the strategic interest of Comillas in the lines of research proposed, 6 projects were finally selected among all of those submitted.
For a time frame of the next 3 years, the projects that will receive funding are the following:
• Development of Active Human Models for the Design of Safety Systems in Automated Vehicles, ICAI School of Engineering.
• Cultural Impact of the Jesuits in the Spanish Monarchy, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
• Financial Markets and Sustainable Investments, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration.
• Identification and Reduction of Prejudice towards the Muslim Population in Spain, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
• The Recognition of Others and Justice, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
• The Management and Retention of Talent in Organizations for Leadership on Sustainability, Faculty of Economic Scienes and Business Administration.