The Chair in Business Internationalization, Diversity and Professional Development was created at Comillas Pontifical University in December 2009 with the sponsorship of EADS CASA Defence & Security Spain as a response to the need for more in-depth study of the effects of market globalization and internationalization of companies on business management.
Organization of the Chair
- Dra. Ms. Marta Muñiz Ferrer. Lecturer in the Department of Business Management. Faculty of Business Administration. Comillas Pontifical University. ICADE.
Doctorate in Economics and Business Administration from Comillas Pontifical University. She pursued her professional business career in strategic consulting, corporate finance, and corporate development. Since 2002 she has been a Lecturer in Business Strategy and Creation in the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (ICADE). Since February 2010 she has been the Director of the Chair in Business Internationalization, Diversity and Professional Development where she carries out research into business internationalization, international human capital management, and diversity management in the company.
- Ms. Isabel Alvarez Theurer. Operational Head of Collaborations with Universities, EADS Spain. Secretary of the Council.
- Matías Delgado-Ureña. Vice-President of Human Resources of EADS Spain.
- Miguel Ángel Vidal Domínguez. General Secretary of the Spanish Expatriate Forum (FEEX).
- Alberto Zamora. Managing Partner of Strategic Services for Spain, Portugal, Africa, and Israel of Accenture.
- Director: Dr. Miguel Santesmases Mestre. University Professor of Marketing and Market Research of the University of Alcalá de Henares.
Doctorate in Psychology from Comillas Pontifical University. He has pursued his career as a clinical and teaching psychologist and researcher since 1990. In 1994 he started collaborating with the University Institute of Studies on Migration at Comillas University while continuing his teaching work in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Between 2004 and 2009 he was president of the Sectoral Psychology Group of the International Federation of Catholic Universities. He is currently a lecturer on the Psychology course of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Director of the University Master's in Human Resources at the ICADE Business School.
- Dra. Ms. Ana Matorras Díaz-Caneja. Lecturer of the Department of Economic and Social Law. Faculty of Law at Comillas Pontifical University. ICADE.
Dr. Ana Matorras Díaz-Caneja studied at Comillas Pontifical University in Madrid, obtaining a degree in Law in 1992 and a PhD in Law in 1998. Since 1992 she has worked exclusively on carrying out teaching and research tasks, in the field of labor and social security law. She currently delivers the Individual Labor Relations Law module on the Bachelor's Degree in Law program. She also collaborates in the Research Master's Program in Legal Science. She has participated in various postgraduate programs. Since joining the University in 1992 her research has primarily focused on remuneration law.
Full-time Lecturer at the University of Deusto, specializing in the field of Human Resource management, both from a teaching and a research viewpoint. She has published numerous articles in academic journals, both in Spain and internationally. Dr. Arizkuren has also participated in the most important research conferences on topics relating to HR Management.
- Prof. Nigel J. Holden, Centre for International Business University of Leeds (CIBUL). Leeds University Business School (LUBS).
- Dra. Ms. Natalia Casinello Plaza. Lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance. Faculty of Business Administration at Comillas Pontifical University. ICADE.
- Socioeconomic and business data research group. Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Comillas Pontifical University. ICADE.
- Research and Social Science Center. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Comillas Pontifical University.
- European Institute for Managing Diversity (www.iegd.org)
- People Matters
- Employee Mobility Solution